General Terms and Conditions
By accessing the website at http://hebeon.com application (“Service”), you (“Customer”) are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service (the “Agreement”), all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. The materials on HEBEON’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. HEBEON makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. You expressly understand and agree that HEBEON shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
This is applicable to information we collect on this Website, in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website, through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
HebeonLabs takes responsibility for maintaining and protecting Personal Information under our control. We review this policy and our personal data protection practices regularly to ensure that we are in compliance with applicable legislation and current best practices. Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 without parental consent and the services offered by HebeonLabs are not intended for use by children without parental consent. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
For the purposes of this policy, “Personal Information” means information about an identifiable individual or information that permits an individual to be identified and which is collected by HebeonLabs through the use of our services, including our website and any other online platforms that may be offered or operated from time to time. Personal Information does not include business contact information, such as name, title, business address and business telephone number when used for business communications.
Depending on the nature of your interactions or relationship with HebeonLabs, we may collect such Personal Information as your first and last name, postal and email addresses, telephone number(s), social network data, information concerning your social circumstances, including age, date of birth, employment details and job title, education/qualification information, gender, and other sensitive Personal Information along with camera snaps and screen snaps with user’s permission.
We may also collect certain technical information about your use of our website and online platforms, including your IP address, the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed and the referring link through which you accessed our website or platform. If you choose to engage in the purchase of any service from us, we or our third-party payment processors will collect your payment information.
Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts, which are identifying technologies that your computer receives when you visit certain websites are used by HebeonLabs. In certain circumstances, we may match or correlate this information with personal information that you may have previously submitted. Most browsers can be set to reject all cookies but features of our website may not work as intended if that option is chosen. We use permanent cookies to analyze website usage. We use temporary (session based) cookies to improve performance and to determine web trends. Temporary cookies disappear when you close your browser window.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is used to help identify you for the purposes of gathering broad demographic information. We also use Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords (Conversion Tracking), LinkedIn (Conversion Tracking), Optimize. Some or all of these tools may be used to track information about your behavior on our website depending on your region.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To collect payments through third party processors after you have chosen related service(s).
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including subscriptions.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other required purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us at email@example.com.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can always opt out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions or by selecting “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. If you have any questions about a third parties’ collection or use of your information, you should contact the responsible party directly.
Personal information supplied to us is confidential and we do not disclose the information to any third party except with actual or implied consent, or as permitted or required by law. We do not exchange or sell personal information.
We may share Personal Information about you as follows:
- with consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf, including our legal and financial advisors;
- in response to a request for information from a court, law enforcement agency or other government agency or department if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, or as otherwise required by any applicable law;
- if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or any third party;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another entity;
- otherwise with your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. All Customer Content will be encrypted in transit and at rest.
Please note that the safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Do not share your password with anyone.
We do our best to protect your personal information. But unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot completely guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Please remember that any transmission of personal information over the internet is at your own risk.
Acceptance of this Policy
Retention and Deletion
HebeonLabs will not retain data longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws. For certain data pertaining to a user account registered to one of HebeonLabs’s online platforms, you have control over the Personal Information collected and the duration for which your Personal Information is kept. Users of HebeonLabs’s online platforms with an active account will therefore have the responsibility to delete data as and when required. If you have an active user account with a service or online platform operated by HebeonLabs, we will retain your information for so long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with services. If an account of a user of one of HebeonLabs‘s online platforms is terminated or expires, all Personal Information collected through that platform will be deleted, as required by applicable law.
Licensing, materials and content
Permission is granted to access materials (information or software) on HEBEON’s website for good intentional use. This is just a grant of a access, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: a) Modify or copy the materials or Reprint of the materials under any circumstances. Prior written authorization from the author is needed to reprint/republish. b) Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on HEBEON’s website; c) Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license or access shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by HEBEON at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any relevant materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format. Posted user is responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have accounts under your account). While HEBEON prohibits such conduct and content on the Service, you understand and agree that HEBEON cannot be responsible for the content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
Access and User Accounts
Access to the service is allowed only to humans. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted. During request of access, you must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process. A account (your login credentials) may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. HEBEON cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
Payment and Service Terms ( Billing, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading)
- A valid credit card or Paypal account is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number or Paypal account.
- Services are billed in advance on a or in agreed instalments basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial terms of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for terms unused with an open account.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. HEBEON does not accept any liability for such loss.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to term subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Service itself.
Payment and Service Terms ( Billing, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading)
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to support is mandatory to cancel your service.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up term, your cancellation will take effect by the end of your current paid term and you will not be charged again.
- HEBEON, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service at any time and without prior notice in case of (a) fraudulent, criminal, grossly negligent, willful, or otherwise intentional misconduct, or violation of any law or regulation, in connection with the performance of your obligations hereunder and/or (b) demonstrated usage negatively impacting the performance of the Service and/or (c) breach of the herein Service terms and conditions. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account or any other similar action deemed appropriate.
Support and communication
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email/chat.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any HEBEON customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We retain the right to contact you from time-to-time via email. You can remove yourself easily from the newsletter lists. You can also request to be removed from all communication emails by contacting our support organization.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
In no event shall HEBEON or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on HEBEON’s website, even if HEBEON or a HEBEON authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
HEBEON has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by HEBEON of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Modifications and Questions
HEBEON reserves the right at any time and from time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. HEBEON may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice, and your continued use of hebeon.com constitutes your consent to such changes. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to: support at hebeon.com